Congrats to Bode Miller on Bronze in the
Super G at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics!
2014 BodeFest Fun Race Results:
EVENT DATE: April 5, 2014
The Turtle Ridge Foundation (TRF), established by Olympic medalist and four-time world skiing champion Bode Miller, his family and Cannon Mountain, will host BodeFest at Cannon Mountain Ski Area on April 5, 2014. 100% of the event registration fee will benefit The Turtle Ridge Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting innovative and progressive adaptive and youth athletic opportunities in our communities. There will also be a Silent & Live Auction during the day to benefit the Foundation. Items include vacations, season passes and Olympic memorabilia.
BodeFest 2014 is now sold out. But you can join in the fun that day - silent & live auctions and Apres Party are open to everyone!
If you registered, schedule and details are below. Download release forms here to save time at check-in!
Save time at check in: Download, print, and fill out BodeFest release forms before you get here. Each person registered will need to sign a liability release and a photo release. A parent or guardian must sign for kids under 18.
FRIDAY, APRIL 4th: EARLY CHECK-IN
4-6pm, Notchview Cafe (Notchview Lodge, upstairs, slopeside) Exit 34C, I-93. We highly recommend this. You will be able to check in, pick up your registration bag filled with bib, cool Cannon gift, VIP Pass, t-shirt, BodeFest BBQ lunch ticket and other goodies from Putnam Investments. Registrants will also be able to purchase an all-day lift ticket for Saturday for $30, all ages, and required, unless you have a season pass.
SATURDAY, APRIL 5th: SCHEDULE
8-9am: Day-of Check-In in the Notchview Cafe
9:30am: Kids Ski with Bode Run. Starts at the Eagle Cliff Chair - be there 15 minutes early.
10:30am: Fun Race on Gremlin. Start area is located at the top of the Eagle Cliff Chair.
11:00am-3:00pm: Silent Auction in Peabody Lodge
11:30am -1:00pm: BBQ lunch, Notchview Lodge - slopeside (MUST HAVE LUNCH TICKET)
12:00pm: Bode Miller Autograph Session in Notchview Cafe
2:45pm: Live Auction, Race Awards, Raffle Draw (all participants entered into raffle)
KIDS SKI WITH BODE:
Registrants who are 18 yo & under may participate in this portion of the event, if they choose. Kids and Bode will load the Eagle Cliff chairlift, open just for them, and ski Gary's (closed to the general public). Head towards Eagle Cliff chair at 9:15am for a 9:30am load. Kids MUST be able to self-load a chair lift and ski unassisted to participate. Sorry, no parents allowed for this one...
You will run in the order in which you registered and in the order that entries were received.
Trophies will be awarded for the top 3 finishers in Boys 12 & Under, Girls 12 & Under, Men 13+, Women 13+ and Adaptive.
- The race will be a one-run "fun race".
- Race will run in bib order.
- Race start is 10:30am.
- Location is Gremlin & will finish in base area. Ride the Eagle Cliff Chair.
- We'll hold a Bib Draw, and all racers will have a chance to win some great prizes - you must be present. Bib draw is scheduled for immediately after the race awards at 3:30pm
- If you have a high bib number, we suggest attending the Autograph Signing sooner than later. If you have a low number, take your run first, then go to the autograph signing. Check with the finish if you have any questions on running order. Just don't miss your start!
12:00pm, Notchview Cafe.
Because there are 400 entrants, we appreciate your courtesy in helping us keep things moving, so everyone has an equal chance for an autograph.
- Only Bodefest Entrants will be allowed in.
- Each bib-holder/BodeFest ticket-holder will check in at the door - one entry only.
- One parent or guardian may accompany a child or the group of children that they signed up.
- Each Entrant is allowed one item to be signed. Bode will only sign HEAD skis. Additional pre-signed posters may also be available.
Questions: Call (603) 823-7722 x791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Turtle Ridge Foundation & Cannon Mountain thank our event sponsors: